Microneedling with PRP
Micro-Needling with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) are a combination of two treatments. The combined treatment utilizes a persons existing collagen and elastin to strengthen your skin and repair elasticity. A series of 3-6 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart is ideal for optimal results. Some conditions like deep wrinkles, advanced sun-aging, stretch marks, and acne scars may need 6 to 8 treatments.
What is Micro-Needling?
- The Eclipse MicroPen uses a sterile needle-tip containing 12 tiny micro-needles to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin.
- The MicroPen has an adjustable needle tip that allows us to vary the depth of penetration throughout the treatment depending on your skin’s condition.
- Micro-channels created by the treatment allow for optimal absorption of topical products like Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP), enhancing their effects in the deeper layers of skin.
- This initiates the skin’s natural and automatic repair process of producing collagen and elastin.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)?
Platelet Rich Plasma is a concentration of platelets in the blood that are crucial to wound healing. When used for skin rejuvenation, PRP releases growth factors into the skin to expedite the body’s own repair process and stimulate new collagen and elastin.
What are the benefits of Microneedling with PRP? Many to be sure!
- Improves fine lines and deeper wrinkles.
- Reduces acne scars.
- Softens stretch marks.
- Evens skin tone.
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun spots.
- Reduces appearance of pores.
- Firms and smooths skin texture.
- Heals scars.
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins.
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin.
We look forward to working with you in developing your anti-aging treatments and beauty routines. Click below to book now online. It's easy.