Covid-19 In-Clinic Treatment Procedures - Wrinkle Free By Me
Important Notice - Please Read
NEW mandatory actions required by the Ontario Health Ministry. Wrinkle Free By Me will ensure in-clinic Covid-19 procedures are practiced to reduce exposure to the virus and protect nurses and patients health.
What Wrinkle Free By Me will do:
- Licensed nurses will take self temperature daily before start of shift to detect fever.
- Enhanced hospital-grade daily sanitation practices using hospital-grade disinfectant will be used on in-clinic touch points.
- Covid-19 recommended self-assessment wall sign instructions visible in multiple locations in clinic.
- Ensure a maintained 2 meters physical distance from others to reduce the spread of illness. Floor decals to be put in place.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be used by our nurses to reduce the spread of illnesses. This includes face shield coverings, masks and gloves.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to clients.
What We Must Ask Of Our Patients:
- Patients must arrive on time and be prepared for the possibility of delays due to the newly mandated procedures.
- Patients will wait in their car (or the lobby if necessary) and wait to be phoned for entry into the Wrinkle Free By Me clinic. Please make sure we have your correct mobile phone number.
- Patients to arrive in-clinic with face masks in place. Replacement masks available to clients if needed.
- Patients will be screened for Covid-19 at entry and a NON-CONTACT infrared forehead thermometer will be used to detect fever.
- Patients cannot bring children, friends, family members or any other person along with them into the clinic. Only 1 person allowed.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us through the form below.