Careers - Seeking Job Applicants - Wrinkle Free By Me
Cosmetic Nurse Injector - Experienced.
Outstanding income opportunity with six figure income potential with well established Medical Spa (Monday to Friday).
- Perform routine procedures like intake, assessing client needs, electronic charting, administering injections, electronic check out and booking follow up appointments.
- Assess patient’s goals and educate client of procedures.
- Recommend treatments and provide results clients seek.
- Create individualized long-term anti-aging treatment plans for clients.
- Ensure all charts are signed digitally by the medical director.
- Maintain client retention, booking clients for their next 3 month treatment.
- Administer client’s treatments according to company dosing protocol.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing treatment room).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment for clients.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops and conferences.
- Occasional training of junior nurse injectors.
- Proven experience as an Advanced Cosmetic Nurse Injector.
- Valid NP, RN or RPN license from College of Nurses Ontario.
- Knowledge of the use of cosmetic injection products such as facial wrinkle relaxers, dermal fillers, platelet rich plasma, medical grade micro-needling, glycolic acid peels. Sclerotherapy treatment knowledge a plus.
- Certification or diploma for training in face and body cosmetic injection.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of iPad tablet operation and online software applications.
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated patience with clients and excellent problem-solving skills.
Job Type: Independent Contractor, 25 to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, with well established medical spa.
Compensation: $35.00 to $60.00 per hour based on experience and nursing education.
Mask and/or face shields to be worn by nurse and clients as appropriate. Hospital-grade sanitation procedures in clinic. Social distancing. Self temperature check daily.
Client Covid-19 screening form to be signed. Infrared forehead temperature check at entry to clinic.
Please email a resume to email@example.com